State Legislative and Executive Lobbying
Capitol Partners has successfully helped clients develop government business and influence policies that impact their industry and their bottom line.
Directly lobbying government officials and their staff requires high-level relationships and the ability to represent the character and impact of your organization, while communicating the benefits and innovations your product or service can provide to government and to the constituencies it serves. Capitol Partners has valuable relationships with every executive statewide office, Ohio’s state legislature and Congressional delegation, and local government officials throughout the state.
Key practice areas include:
- General legislative advocacy
- Utility legislation and regulation
- Healthcare and insurance legislation and regulation
- Transportation legislation and regulation
- Charter school and private school-choice management and regulation
- Economic development
- Financial and public debt underwriting services
- Small and medium-size business regulation and advocacy
- Contract procurement